Basic fees for consultation and counseling are:
- Hourly for individuals: $70
- Couples or small groups families: $90
- Small group including counseling, education and workshops (3 to 9 persons for 2 – 3 hours): $25/person
- Large groups (10 to 19 persons for 2 -3 hours) - $15 /person
- Larger groups (20 or more persons – same as education program rate – half day and full day)
Education programs for Schools (K-12):
- $175/ half day
- $300/ full day
- Mileage at 25 cents a mile after 40 miles from Mishawaka, Indiana. (negotiable)
- $150 for single or double classes for one hour. (mileage over applies).
University / College / Corporation workshops, in services & speaking:
- Usual: $500/day plus travel and lodging.
- Negotiated: Circumstances and budgets vary greatly. Please contact for other rates based on specific needs and circumstances.
- Individual university / college classes and groups – negotiable.
Genealogy, including American Indian/Native American
- Free first hour consultation and search. After this - if agreed - $30 to $60 / hour or other negotiated project fee.
- Searches involving locating hard to find documentation (beyond online data bases) may be more and up to at $65/hr.as negotiated.
(This usually includes an outline report and simple chart of what is found)
- Searches of social and cultural stories in writing and oral traditions within families are often wanted as this goes beyond names and dates but helps piece together stories.
- Reports – containing names and dates in charts : $45/page
- Reports with names, dates, political, narratives found and cultural relevant connections and socio/ cultural details: $65/page